three days a week
We are looking for two creative, energetic and results-driven Marketing and Business Development interns to come join our team for a 3-6 month internship. Our ideal candidate is passionate about people, IT knowledge and building partnerships among industries, and will use their experience to help promote the company products and service and bring value to our clients through our IT service platform.
This is a unique opportunity to get a head start in your career and gain real work experience with a start-up environment in the Australian TMT industry as well as make a direct impact on growing and driving value to the business.
There will be potential full-time opportunities available to high-performing candidates. Specifically, you will have the opportunity to:
• support the team to plan, build our platform community, and execute firm-wide marketing activities (both online and offline).
• work in a growth business with tight timelines and objectives
• manage events and clients activities, strategic partnerships and relationships, digital content and community engagement
You must have an absolute passion for connecting with people and building unique experiences that build relationships, loyalty and excitement. You will report directly to the founders.
Under the direction of founders, you will have the opportunity to:
• Create online digital and print marketing collateral for the company and clients
• Manage and create content for our social media and other marketing platforms
• Track and report on company’s social media engagement and other marketing metrics
• Build and maintain our database, including engaging with potential clients through online and offline
• Identify new and exciting market or partnership opportunities that will bring value
to the company
• Brainstorm and present ideas and strategies on how to grow and engage company’s communities
• Conduct research and analysis of company’s current and prospective communities
• Promote our company’s brand, vision, products and benefits effectively to company’s current and prospective communities
• Assist in the organisation and management of events
• Collaborate with outside agencies or resources on planning, support, events and special partnership to maximise company’s exposure and impact
Experience, skills, qualifications
• Current student or graduated within last 2 years
• Minimum three-month internship period with minimum two days a week of availability
• Exceptional verbal, written communication skills in English
• Strong academics in business, marketing, PR, accounting, economics, or finance. Will consider other degrees.
• Comfortable managing competing priorities working a nimble, growth company environment
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Innovative, self-directed, detail and process-oriented individual who can communicate effectively with stakeholders
• Strong understanding of social media account management and content generation
• Knowledge of IT office systems highly desired
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• A willingness to deepen personal knowledge of the Australia and international business and social landscape; including key trends, solutions, and leaders
We are offering a valuable internship position at a high-energy, dynamic work environment that will give you in a unique opportunity to take what you have learned and apply it to a real business environment.
• Gain exposure to Australia’s relevant industries and clients investors
• Build confidence in your communication, time management, and problem-solving soft skills
• Invaluable direct industry experience to set the foundation for your long-term career aspirations
• We are a small team so you will have direct support from senior management whilst undertaking challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
• We will support flexible and remote working arrangements to accommodate your studies. Working from home is acceptable due to COVID-19. Our office is in North Ryde.
• There is an opportunity for this role to transition into a full-time position within the company team.