IT & Software Intern
three days a week
About the role
To strengthen the future of Information Technology, we are looking for bright, aspiring graduates and or undergraduates for our IT Intern program. You will be experiencing the next generation of technology-focused careers at our company, supporting our customers, and obtaining best experience in a start-up.
As a intern you will be working in roles such as Developer, Test Engineer, Service Desk Analyst or Consultant. Depending on our clients’ demands you will be provided with technical training and project work in one of the following technologies:
Java, testing (manual/automation), Salesforce (Java, Apex, Visualforce), Big Data/Hadoop, IoT, cybersecurity, AI, cloud, data analytics, service desk, etc.
- Open and willed to learn new technologies
- Adaptable to changing environment
- Able to solve problems and think creatively
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal
- An excellent listener to evaluate customer needs and translate into workable solutions
- currently accepting disciplines from; Computer Science, Information Technology , Software Engineering, Information Science, Information Management, Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Electronics
- Experience related to major gained through an internship; software application development internships highly regarded